A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Isaacs, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Isaacs, MD, FACE, FACP is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Douglas Isaacs MD, FACE, and FACP is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Scott Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Isaacs practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Endocrinologists.