inactive

Scott J Iwashyna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 27th, 2014
Would definitely recommend
Dr. Iwashyna is a great doctor. He has seen all three of my children for various reasons and is very thorough as well as kind. He takes my concerns seriously and is very knowledgable in his field. Highly recommend.

September 23rd, 2011
Simply great!!
we r seeing Dr iwashyna for last 4 years.It has been a great experience.He has given us great practical advice.he takes time to listen and answer our million questions.great at diagnosing and also great in advising on behavior management.

September 19th, 2011
I feel as if he sometimes gets very irritated by my questions and having to answer them. I am a new mother and I do have a lot. He does not treat you with respect and is very rude and condescending. I feel as if he just says great this family again. I am sorry if my son is sick and I want an MD to look at him. He seems like he is in a rush to get in and out of the room not taking much time to do an assessment of my child. His answer always seems to be give it 4 days and if its still there call me. I want answers when Im in the office and not just call if it doesnt go away. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.