A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Akin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Akin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akin graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Akin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Akin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Akin practice?
- Dr. Scott Akin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Akin practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Berkeley, CA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians and Atlanta Hospice & Palliative Specialists.