Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome physician. show details Awesome physician.
by MaryAnn on Jan 26th, 2016

Dr. Scott Anderson is one of the best physicians around. Awesome bedside manner very professional. Accurate knowledge of disease process, therapy and Rx recommendations. Makes very good connections with his patients (me and my husband, and some extended family). Very good memory.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Phillip and Kathryn Mitchell on Nov 10th, 2015

My husband and I have been Dr. Anderson's patients over 25 years. We have been more than pleased with him at all times. Takes the time to explain the illness or the medications you have.

Dr. Anderson show details Dr. Anderson
by Stephanie on Oct 20th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for over 20 years and I really like him a lot!!! He does a great job of explaining things and listens to me. I would be at a loss if he were to retire!! :(

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Feb 22nd, 2012

I am not the patient but as a daughter to a patient I am not pleased with being told my parents cannot call and get an appointment with the doctor, she has to see a PA and then treated like she is a complaining old lady. Then always having to wait days before getting reesults and call backs from the office staff and then not pleasant to speak with. Doctor Anderson is great to my parents but the office staff stinks!