Learn more about Dr. Scott Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Joseph Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Scott Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.