A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Joseph Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Scott Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.