A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Joseph Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Scott Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.