A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jones, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jay Jones MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Jones practice?
- Dr. Scott Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jones practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.