A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stern, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Stern MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Scott Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stern practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.