A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stern, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Jeffrey Stern MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Scott Stern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stern practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.