A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jaben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jaben, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaben
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jaben, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaben graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Leonard Jaben MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Jaben practice?
- Dr. Scott Jaben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Jaben practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.