A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jaben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jaben, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jaben, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaben graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Leonard Jaben MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Jaben practice?
- Dr. Scott Jaben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Jaben practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.