Learn more about Dr. Scott Jaben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jaben, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaben
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jaben, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Leonard Jaben MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Jaben practice?
- Dr. Scott Jaben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Jaben practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.