Dr. Scott Jaben MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
He made the whole thing so easy with great vision!!

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Jaben gives you all the facts to make an informed decision. Surgery is quick and process is smooth. This was my 2nd cataract removal by Dr. Jaben. Impressed with Dr Jaben and is staff.

September 17th, 2016
Excellent

September 3rd, 2016
Avoided Questions
Recently sought second opinion for cataract surgery with doc asking very specific questions about success achieving 20/40 or better vision in cases such as mine. Answers were qualitative not quantative...its unacceptable to refuse to provide such specifics given his length of experience. It is readily recordable and im sure he knows exactly where success rates are given routine exams post surgery AND all cataract studies track them. His answer to saw we will get it right whether that means PRK follow up or other adjustments didnt leave me with confidence.....I DONT want a second bite at apple I want a doc who gets it right first time.

August 26th, 2016
Excellence in Cataract Surgeries
I would definitely choose Dr. Jaben again. Dr. Jaben is an excellent surgeon, and the entire staff made my situation as easy as possible.

August 23rd, 2016
Awesome Experience
My experience with Dr. Jaben dramatically increased my quality of life. I had Visian ICL in both eyes. For the last 20 years, I've had TERRIBLE vision - so bad that I wasn't a Lasik candidate. I went to Dr. Jaben after reading reviews online and had a fantastic experience. Dr. Jaben truly is a master of his craft. Everything was clearly laid out ahead of time and I had a clear set of expectations for timeline, cost, and for what the surgery experience would be like.

August 17th, 2016
Had left eye lens implant in early July. Things went really well. I was pleased with the way things were scheduled and handled.

August 8th, 2016
I was very pleased with Dr Jaben and my surgery results for cataracts was phenomenol. Dr Jaben actually called me at home the day of my surgery to ask how I was doing after the surgery (I did not expect this). I would certainly recommend Dr Jaben to anyone considering cataract surgery!

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Jaben is the Surgeon You Want
Dr. Jaben is incredible, and is the exact kind of doctor I wanted to perform LASIK on my eyes. His experience and wealth of knowledge is evident in his language and the way he carries himself. Dr. Jaben explains everything you need to know and answers questions just prior to your surgery, and puts you at ease regarding any anxiety you might have (it's a breeze, don't worry!). Dr. Jaben walks you through everything while you're in the surgical room, and you will see him the following day for a post-op check up. He's a great doctor, and I'm more than blessed to have had him for my surgery.

August 3rd, 2016
Dr. Jaben and his staff are great. The wait time is always a little long, but part of that is waiting for my eyes to dilate. Otherwise, a great experience each time!

July 31st, 2016
Excellent
Fantastic experience with Dr. Jaben and staff. Very professional, and my vision is excellent after cataracts surgery.

July 19th, 2016
I like Dr. Jaben!
I had both of my eyes done by Dr. Scott Jaben over a year ago with great results! He is a very serious person before, during and after the surgeries. I have been present with my wife during her examinations to test the pressure in her eyes for preglaucoma. Dr. Jaben has shown extreme care with Patricia because her mother had glaucoma but has not rushed into any treatment just because of that fact . I have observed a staff that has been highly trained for their specific duties. Each staffer has made both of us feel comfortable and cared for while on an exam or during surgery. Everyone we have come in contact with has been at ease with their own personalities, including humor, making for a smooth operation! YES, even Dr. Jaben has a sense of humor!!