Learn more about Dr. Scott Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jaeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaeger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jaeger, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jaeger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Herbert Jaeger DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Scott Jaeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jaeger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.