Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

by Maria Marcy on Jan 15th, 2014

I work with Dr Jaeger and was a patient, he is great doctor and great person. So he smokes, big deal....Miss you Dr. Jaeger

Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Jaeger is a good hand surgeon, but is a chain smoker. YOU CAN SMELL THE SMOKE WHEN YOU WALK IN. However his Knowledge and skills are excellent. He does work with a lot of attorney's for cases.

Dec 18th, 2010

absolutely great experience and an even better doctor. screw the hand center.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Jaeger is very nice and extremely intelligent. He was able to answer all my questions and explained everything very clearly. He was so helpful and has such a nice demeanor. One of the best doctors I have ever seen

Inferior care show details Inferior care
by Susan on Apr 18th, 2010

This doctor seemed to be knowledgeable yet I didn't feel he was always accurate. I felt he was too eager to prescribe pills/drugs and not really find the real problem. I also found him to be a smoker which was offensive and told me he doesn't realy care about his patients health. I don't quite trust him and think he talks about his patients to other people.

smokes in his office! show details smokes in his office!
Mar 26th, 2010

I have been to this doctor twice per my primary doctor's referral, and had horrible experiences both times! He smokes IN HIS OFFICE! I am allergic to cigarette smoke, and even if i wasn't... this is an unethical AND unhealthy practice! How can you call yourself a "doctor" when you are directly endangering the health of your patients?! It is disgusting!

Absolutely THE BEST show details Absolutely THE BEST
by Maryann on May 23rd, 2008

Doctor Jaeger has the utmost confidence and is so knowledgeable about his skill that he makes you completely comfortable. He has complete knowledge and explains every detail to his patients. I trust him to help improve my quality of life. He is very funny also