Dr. Scott Jahnke DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Kalispell, MT

January 11th, 2016
Best doctor ever. Spends a long time with me and is a great listener. He cares about total well being and not just current pain issues. His advise is top notch. He's changed my life where I can function with managed pain .

September 14th, 2015
Great listener

June 9th, 2015
Very pleased with all aspects of my care. Injections are much better than I''ve had at some other places

October 28th, 2014
Excellent attention to detail, he really does care aback bout you and your back pain.

February 20th, 2014
I was injured and ended up having back surgery. I did well for a while until the pain came back. I have seen other pain specialists in several big cities before coming to Montana. I have been very happy with the care from this doctor. I don't understand some of the reviews on this site. I had no problem with him hearing or listening to me. His injections are better than some others I've had. Over all very pleased with his clinic.

March 6th, 2013
Great Experience!
WOW! I read some of the negative reviews and I am shocked. My experience with Dr. Jahnke was nothing but informative, thorough, and a pleasant experience. After a serious accident a year ago at which time I was living in another state with access to many top specialists, Dr. Jahnke rates at the top of the list. A relationship with a MD is a two way street. They can only help if you(the patient) are open and honest about your symptoms(both physical and emotional) and are willing to work together for a plan of care. This is not something that happens in one visit. Dr. Jahnke was extremely professional, explained everything in simple terms, developed a treatment plan, and really listened to my complaints and concerns. He spent way over an hour with me. He has been the first MD I have seen that gave me a thorough exam. I left his office with hope for the first time of possibly getting back to my previous active life. Something that before meeting him I wasn't sure was possible. Also, he has an amazing staff!! Thank you Dr. Jahnke and staff!

September 14th, 2012
what a waste
what a waste of time money completly after money!!!

April 7th, 2012
DR. doesnt listen
THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF JUNK OUT THERE FOR DOCTORS, HE DOES NOT LISTEN,TREATS YOU LIKE CRAP AND LOVES TO TAKE STATE FUNDS MONEY AFTER I TOLD HIM MY LEG WAS ACTING UP AND COLLAPSING HE TOLD ME TO DEAL WITH IT 2 DAYS LATER IT COLLAPSED AGIAN AND BROKE MY FOOT IN 3 PLACES NOW I NEED SURGREY HE ALSO CANT REMEMBER WHAT HE SAYS VISIT TO VISIT AN ALL OUT PIECE OF DIRT MONEY HUNGRY DOCTOR AND HE IS GETTING TAKEN TO COURT OVER THIS...

January 13th, 2012
Desperate for pain relief
This guy is not a good Dr. I read the rest of the ratings and they say this guy listens to them. I dont get it, he is def and dumb. He never listened to me. In and out of tue room in two minutes or less, every time. Save your self the extra pain and cost and gto the chiropractor across the street. He did more for me in a month without dope and needles than Dr. Yankee did in a year. Yankee $5000, chiropractor $375. You decide.

December 2nd, 2011
I was injured in a car accident 5 years ago. Ended up having back surgery because of a herniated disk. The surgery took away my leg pain for a while. After 6 months or so my back pain returned with some leg pain. My surgeon couldn't see anything wrong and told me ot live with it. Dr. Jahnke did some more tests and suggested some PT, medications and injections. I finally found something that allows me to continue working. I'm back doing most of the acvities I enjoy doing. A great doc to work with.

October 31st, 2011
Great doc and staff. I have low back pain that was interfering with my life. I have seen a neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, and neurologist. They prescribed PT and medications, none of it helped. Dr Jahnke pin pointed what was wrong. He gave me the option of PT or an injection. I got the injection and the pain was dramatically better. He showed me some strething to do at home. I'm back golfing and doing what I want to do. Every one else wanted to give me pills. Great doc.

October 24th, 2011
Opperator
The guy is def. He dosent answer my questions. Guesses what theproblem is and wants to stick a needle in ya. O yea and when he found out I was unhappy with his lack of service he called me a pill seaker. This guy is a quack and sucks as a dr. I wondered for months why he wouldnt answer me then I found out he can't hear. Bad doctor. Waist of alot of money!