Dr. Scott Jahnke DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016
Best doctor ever. Spends a long time with me and is a great listener. He cares about total well being and not just current pain issues. His advise is top notch. He's changed my life where I can function with managed pain .

September 14th, 2015
Great listener

June 9th, 2015
Very pleased with all aspects of my care. Injections are much better than I''ve had at some other places

October 28th, 2014
Excellent attention to detail, he really does care aback bout you and your back pain.

February 20th, 2014
I was injured and ended up having back surgery. I did well for a while until the pain came back. I have seen other pain specialists in several big cities before coming to Montana. I have been very happy with the care from this doctor. I don't understand some of the reviews on this site. I had no problem with him hearing or listening to me. His injections are better than some others I've had. Over all very pleased with his clinic.

September 15th, 2012
what a waste
what a waste of time money completly after money!!!

April 7th, 2012
DR. doesnt listen
THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF JUNK OUT THERE FOR DOCTORS, HE DOES NOT LISTEN,TREATS YOU LIKE CRAP AND LOVES TO TAKE STATE FUNDS MONEY AFTER I TOLD HIM MY LEG WAS ACTING UP AND COLLAPSING HE TOLD ME TO DEAL WITH IT 2 DAYS LATER IT COLLAPSED AGIAN AND BROKE MY FOOT IN 3 PLACES NOW I NEED SURGREY HE ALSO CANT REMEMBER WHAT HE SAYS VISIT TO VISIT AN ALL OUT PIECE OF DIRT MONEY HUNGRY DOCTOR AND HE IS GETTING TAKEN TO COURT OVER THIS...

January 13th, 2012
Desperate for pain relief
This guy is not a good Dr. I read the rest of the ratings and they say this guy listens to them. I dont get it, he is def and dumb. He never listened to me. In and out of tue room in two minutes or less, every time. Save your self the extra pain and cost and gto the chiropractor across the street. He did more for me in a month without dope and needles than Dr. Yankee did in a year. Yankee $5000, chiropractor $375. You decide.

December 2nd, 2011
I was injured in a car accident 5 years ago. Ended up having back surgery because of a herniated disk. The surgery took away my leg pain for a while. After 6 months or so my back pain returned with some leg pain. My surgeon couldn't see anything wrong and told me ot live with it. Dr. Jahnke did some more tests and suggested some PT, medications and injections. I finally found something that allows me to continue working. I'm back doing most of the acvities I enjoy doing. A great doc to work with.

October 31st, 2011
Great doc and staff. I have low back pain that was interfering with my life. I have seen a neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, and neurologist. They prescribed PT and medications, none of it helped. Dr Jahnke pin pointed what was wrong. He gave me the option of PT or an injection. I got the injection and the pain was dramatically better. He showed me some strething to do at home. I'm back golfing and doing what I want to do. Every one else wanted to give me pills. Great doc.

October 25th, 2011
Opperator
The guy is def. He dosent answer my questions. Guesses what theproblem is and wants to stick a needle in ya. O yea and when he found out I was unhappy with his lack of service he called me a pill seaker. This guy is a quack and sucks as a dr. I wondered for months why he wouldnt answer me then I found out he can't hear. Bad doctor. Waist of alot of money!

February 14th, 2011
Very Comfortable
I have seen Dr. Jahnke now for 2 years every month. It has been such a relief to see a doctor that is easy to talk to, easy to get in to see, and a very comfortable office. From the receptionist to his nurses, you could not ask for more from any of them. I have unfortunately become an expert in seeing and dealing with doctors. I sustained an injury 5 years ago that requires me to see at least 1 doctor, and usually several every month. Just keeping up with them is a full time job and Dr. Jahnke is by far the easiest to deal with. As a pain specialist, and me as a pain patient, keeping stress down is a must for life. Any agitation or elevation in stress has adverse effects on your pain level. Everyone in his office understands that and does everything they can to make things as comfortable as possible. If you are in need of a pain specialist, look no further. You will pleasantly surprised and elated to be with such a knowledgeable, and great doctor to work with. 10 out of 5 stars all the way.