Learn more about Dr. Scott Jarmain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jarmain, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jarmain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarmain graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Jarmain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarmain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Jarmain practice?
Dr. Scott Jarmain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Physiatrists.