Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott Jay has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Jay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Harold Alison
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Johnson City, TN 0.01 mi48
Dr. Thomas Roy
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0.01 mi43
Dr. Mark Chang
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Johnson City, TN 0.01 mi29