Learn more about Dr. Scott Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jay
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jay, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Jay MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Jay practice?
- Dr. Scott Jay has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.