A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jay, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Jay MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Jay practice?
- Dr. Scott Jay has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.