A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jay
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jay, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Jay MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Jay practice?
- Dr. Scott Jay has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.