A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jennings is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jennings, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Jennings practice?
Dr. Scott Jennings practices Urology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Urologists.