Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
Dec 30th, 2014

After a long and painful visit to the CSHP Urgent care, I was diagnosed with a 7 mm kidney stone. I have a history of Kidney Stones and was relieved that the Urology Dept. was in the same building to help expedite the process. I was told to go up to the Urology department and they would tell me what was next. I checked in with the receptionist and she told me to wait while she spoke with Dr. Jennings. She came back and stated without emotion or any sense of compassion, " You have a Kidney Stone and need surgery, Surgery is at 5pm, check in at Memorial. Seriously that is all she said! WOW.. I then asked to speak with Dr. Jennings because naturally I had some questions. Hesitantly and after a big sigh she fetched Dr. Jennings. He came out and looked irritated and this is what he said " Dude, you have a kidney stone, surgery is at 5pm check into Memorial." WOW... I felt like I had no other options at this point and had already been through hours of pain and discomfort. I went ahead and checked into Memorial. Pre-Op at memorial was not any better. No one seemed to know what was going on. Finally I was prepped and Dr. Jennings shows up with his wonderful bedside manners. It was like talking to a stone statue. Every question or concern that I had was addressed with an irritated quickness. At this point I had serious concerns that maybe Dr. Jennings didn't have my best interest in mind and if I was not in this situation or condition, I would have run out the front door kicking and screaming. I made it through surgery!!!! Post op Dr. Jennings shows up and again was very short and spent approximately 1 min going over the procedure. My post op nurse even stated " You should find another doctor." I agreed. A surgical stint was left in place. ( a long tube inserted into my penis going into my bladder). Essentially it helps with swelling and makes sure you can pass urine. I did not receive any follow up calls from Dr. Jennings office to check on my status or well being. My Dentist calls me personally even after a basic teeth cleaning to make sure I am alright. I guess my expectations are just too high for Dr. Jennings and his staff. After 3 weeks of having the stint in and self diagnosing that it was time to have it removed, I scheduled an appointment. They were very accommodating at that time and got me in the same day. I was then escorted back to an exam room by a young nurse. Vitals were taken and she asked if I was ready to have the stint removed. The Doctor was not going to remove the stint she was!!!! I guess I was actually relieved because Dr. Jennings was the last person I wanted to see and actually had quite a bit of anxiety about seeing him again. The Nurse was quite pleasant and made short work of removing the stint. I have been in customer service my whole life and it takes a lot to make me complain because of my dealings with difficult customers BUT... This was by far the worst experience of my life dealing with another human being in any capacity let alone a patient/doctor relationship. Do yourself a favor and do not see Dr. Jennings. Dr. Jennings, I hope you are a better fisherman than a doctor. ( Check out hid Bio..... ) Cheers!

by Edwards, B.J. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Over the past several years I have had several bladder surgies to remove bladder tumors. Also, I have had MANY scopings (cystoscopy) to see inside the bladder to see if any tumors are present. Dr. Jennings and his nurses have always made the scopings as descrete and comfortable as possible. I rarely have to wait any time at all to see Dr. Jennings. Usually I get right in and out. I would highly recommend Dr. Jennings to anyone.

God complex, no compassion. show details God complex, no compassion.
Mar 19th, 2013

Lets see if he would like to have a camera shoved in his penis without any pharmaceutical assistance. Im betting that he wouldn't. What a Jerk.