A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Julian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Julian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Julian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Julian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Julian practice?
- Dr. Scott Julian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Julian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ladysmith, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX and Midland, TX.
See Ladysmith Obstetricians & Gynecologists.