A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Justesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Justesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justesen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Justesen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justesen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Justesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Castleview Hospital
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Justesen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Justesen practice?
- Dr. Scott Justesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Justesen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Price, UT.
See Price Surgeons.