A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Justesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Justesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justesen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Justesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Castleview Hospital
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Justesen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Justesen practice?
- Dr. Scott Justesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Justesen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Price, UT.
See Price Surgeons.