Learn more about Dr. Scott Justesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Justesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justesen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Justesen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justesen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Justesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Castleview Hospital
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Justesen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Justesen practice?
- Dr. Scott Justesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Justesen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Price, UT.
See Price Orthopedic Surgeons.