Learn more about Dr. Scott Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kenneth Andrews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Scott Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Andrews practices Family Medicine near State College, PA.
See State College Primary Care Doctors.