Learn more about Dr. Scott Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kenneth Andrews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Scott Andrews has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Andrews practices Family Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Hershey, PA.
See State College Family Physicians.