A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kenneth Andrews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Scott Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Andrews practices Family Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See State College Primary Care Doctors.