Family Physicians, Radiologist

Penn State Hershey Medical Group at Benner Pike
32 Colonnade Way
State College, PA 16803
800-243-1455
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Much more interested in quantity of patients, than quality of service. Often rude, brusque, curt, distracted during examinations. Always more focused on typing notes into his laptop than in making eye contact with you, or listening. For all the notes he typed, though, he never seemed to know much about me. I was very disappointed, and am much happier with my new doctor.

|  Brilliant - Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Andrews for a while now - whenever I need to see him, he is so easy to schedule an appointment with (and with two locations to choose from, it's even better). I've had some embarrassing things I've needed to visit with him about - and he was beyond professional and made me so comfortable about remedying the issue. I am not a doctor person, I avoid going (like the dentist), he makes it a relaxed experience. If you have to go to a doctor, go to Dr. Andrews - I can't say an ill word about him or the office. I've also NEVER waited more than five minutes from my appointment time to be seen. I've had to reschedule and he was so accompanying. I've needed an emergency visit, and I saw him immediately. He is great at explaining what is going on with me health wise. My visit is never rushed, he takes the time to make sure I understand fully what's going on. I cannot commend him enough. Five stars is not enough to accurately rate such a wonderful doctor.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Andrews for over 3 years. I never have a problem getting an appointment, even if its last minute for an emergency. He is ALWAYS professional and concerned about anything I come into the office about. I recommend him to anyone looking for a hands on doctor.