Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 31st, 2016

Compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding, patient, and professional. I won't go to any other doctor. They just don't make them like this anymore.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Josephine on Nov 11th, 2015

I was a little nervous after reading some of the other reviews, but all I can say is this is without a doubt one of the best doctors I've seen in all of my 57 years. He listened, was attentive to my questions and concerns, addressed my problems with empathy, professionalism, and made me feel confident in his care. I'm so happy to find a doctor who is knowledgeable without being pushy and pedantic. I wish hugs were still allowed in this cold and overly cautious and litigious world because I really wanted to give him a hug just for understanding and for treating me like a human being and not a $$$. Virtual hug to Dr. Andrews!!!

Oct 7th, 2011

Much more interested in quantity of patients, than quality of service. Often rude, brusque, curt, distracted during examinations. Always more focused on typing notes into his laptop than in making eye contact with you, or listening. For all the notes he typed, though, he never seemed to know much about me. I was very disappointed, and am much happier with my new doctor.

Brilliant - Great Doctor show details Brilliant - Great Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Andrews for a while now - whenever I need to see him, he is so easy to schedule an appointment with (and with two locations to choose from, it's even better). I've had some embarrassing things I've needed to visit with him about - and he was beyond professional and made me so comfortable about remedying the issue. I am not a doctor person, I avoid going (like the dentist), he makes it a relaxed experience. If you have to go to a doctor, go to Dr. Andrews - I can't say an ill word about him or the office. I've also NEVER waited more than five minutes from my appointment time to be seen. I've had to reschedule and he was so accompanying. I've needed an emergency visit, and I saw him immediately. He is great at explaining what is going on with me health wise. My visit is never rushed, he takes the time to make sure I understand fully what's going on. I cannot commend him enough. Five stars is not enough to accurately rate such a wonderful doctor.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Sep 22nd, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Andrews for over 3 years. I never have a problem getting an appointment, even if its last minute for an emergency. He is ALWAYS professional and concerned about anything I come into the office about. I recommend him to anyone looking for a hands on doctor.