Dr. Scott Andrews MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

January 31st, 2016
Compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding, patient, and professional. I won't go to any other doctor. They just don't make them like this anymore.

November 11th, 2015
Excellent
I was a little nervous after reading some of the other reviews, but all I can say is this is without a doubt one of the best doctors I've seen in all of my 57 years. He listened, was attentive to my questions and concerns, addressed my problems with empathy, professionalism, and made me feel confident in his care. I'm so happy to find a doctor who is knowledgeable without being pushy and pedantic. I wish hugs were still allowed in this cold and overly cautious and litigious world because I really wanted to give him a hug just for understanding and for treating me like a human being and not a $$$. Virtual hug to Dr. Andrews!!!

October 7th, 2011
Much more interested in quantity of patients, than quality of service. Often rude, brusque, curt, distracted during examinations. Always more focused on typing notes into his laptop than in making eye contact with you, or listening. For all the notes he typed, though, he never seemed to know much about me. I was very disappointed, and am much happier with my new doctor.

June 22nd, 2011
Brilliant - Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Andrews for a while now - whenever I need to see him, he is so easy to schedule an appointment with (and with two locations to choose from, it's even better). I've had some embarrassing things I've needed to visit with him about - and he was beyond professional and made me so comfortable about remedying the issue. I am not a doctor person, I avoid going (like the dentist), he makes it a relaxed experience. If you have to go to a doctor, go to Dr. Andrews - I can't say an ill word about him or the office. I've also NEVER waited more than five minutes from my appointment time to be seen. I've had to reschedule and he was so accompanying. I've needed an emergency visit, and I saw him immediately. He is great at explaining what is going on with me health wise. My visit is never rushed, he takes the time to make sure I understand fully what's going on. I cannot commend him enough. Five stars is not enough to accurately rate such a wonderful doctor.

September 22nd, 2009
Fantastic Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Andrews for over 3 years. I never have a problem getting an appointment, even if its last minute for an emergency. He is ALWAYS professional and concerned about anything I come into the office about. I recommend him to anyone looking for a hands on doctor.