Unresponsive show details Unresponsive
by Jane on Nov 7th, 2015

Dr Cunningham is the most unknowledgeable Doctor I have yet to visit. In fact I met a peer doctor of his who agreed with me. He stated that Dr Cunningham should stick to what he knows which is simple internist cases and leave the specialties to the specialists. He is never available by phone when I call. Does not return messages, and is late in prescribing meds. I've had to go days without refills. He claims to be an addiction specialist and encourages AA and Al-Anon meetings but has never attended one himself to see what they're about. He knows nothing about the 12 steps. When asked a simple health question he keeps you in the exam room for up to 50 minutes researching your question. The walls are thin and I can hear him on the phone with the pharmacy or peers. All he cares about is money.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Feb 24th, 2014

My husband and I were patients of Dr. C.'s for over two years, until our eventual move out of state. We were sorry to leave the practice and were very pleased with the care we received from Dr. Cunningham and his staff.

The Very Best Doctor! show details The Very Best Doctor!
by Randy H on Dec 14th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Cunningham to anyone looking for someone who cares and will spend the needed time with you. If not for him, I would never have found my diagnosis's that we did and gotten treatment. He is a concierge' doctor and his fees are very reasonable and you get more than you pay for with him. He literally saved my life!