Physiatrists
5 Morgan Hwy
Ste 4
Scranton, PA 18508
570-344-3788
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  awsome dr.  |  show details
by sharon Christian on Apr 24th, 2014

DR. Epstein is so caring, he listens doesn't judge. Understanding . I have been going to him. For 13 yrs. Would recommend him to anyone.He does everything to help you.

|  Bad Doctor licence should be revoked HE IS A BUM  |  show details
by Frank on Apr 17th, 2014

This Doctor Scott Epstien Is what I call a BUM, He is a liar and will not give you a straight answer he is a disgrace to the medical field . he Please listen to me and avoid this dr like the plauge, He ruined my disability case and didnt even have the guts to tell me, I found out through my Lawyers report... HE IS A BUM

|  beware  |  show details
by rhonda kellner on May 3rd, 2013

i found dr. epstein to have a god complex. it is very hard to talk to him and if you disagree he gets upset. he spends as little time with his patients as possible and as far as i am concerned should not be treating patients in pain. he is rude and no no bedside manner. i am sorry i ever stepped foot in his office.

|  Dr. visit  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2013

I had a follow up appt with this doctor and again the office was spotless...the staff was very friendly and helpful...doctor can in to check me and was friendly but still a bit of bad bedside manner...I had to wait for a script and every few minutes the staff would tell me it would not be to long of a wait and it was not long at all. All in All I had a very positive visit with Doctor and his staff.

|  review  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

I had a good office visit with Dr. Epstein...first off the office was spotless, the girls in the office were happy friendly and very kind...I had no wait time at all and Dr. did a total exam of my problem..yes his bedside manner is a little rough but I have dealt with worse..trust me..all in all my visit was very good.

|  worse doctor ever  |  show details
by weisty j on Feb 19th, 2013

I had gone to this doctor for pain management for my lupus he had currently had me on vicodine as needed for pain I go to pick my prescription up to be told I am being discharged now I thought as needed was only when you needed it so how can they check a level if you don't take it all the time. his bed side manner sucks and all he cares about is getting paid he don't give a crap about his patients.

|  worst dr ever  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

Do not waste your time with this dr. He is the worst Dr I've ever seen. All he wants to do is get you out of the office as fast as possible. Does not listen to you as the patient. Continues to write scripts, that are unnecessary, even when you ask to be taken off the med, he will increase the dosage. The only reason I gave 1 star is because you have to in order to fill out this review. Id give 0 (zero) stars for the whole thing. Save yourself some stress and aggravation, by finding someone else. His bedside manner is horrible!

|  Don't Waste Your Time or Money  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr Scott K Epstein shouldn't even have a medical license. In my opinion he should be rated no stars. I was in sever pain when I went ro him for neuropathy in my feet and hands. First visit he did nothing for me. Just wrote down some notes. Second visit a month later I was in more pain and again he took down some notes and did NOTHING. Didn't even make an appointment for me to come back. Did not prescribe any medication for me at all. Well that's ok 'cause I DON'T want to go back. I found a better doctor to go to. Epstein had no compassion or sympathy for me and my pain. I'm lucky if I saw him 5 mins for each visit. And I'm lucky if he had 5 words to say to me about my condition....STAY AWAY FROM THIS ALLEGED DOCTOR!!

|  no compassion  |  show details
by naploeonic syndrome on Mar 11th, 2010

ive never met such a person who is as cold and calcutitive as he. my friends and medical associates also agree that he woundnot take good care of his own mother

|  very poorly diagonosed  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

dr epstein diagonosed me very poorly using a bunch of stupid little strength tests to say i was not seriously injured and my injury was now ten times worse then when i seen him last he rather get a big paycheck then treat the patient the way they need too doesnt even deserve a one star