A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Forman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Forman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Forman practice?
Dr. Scott Forman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.