A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Forman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Forman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kevin Forman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Forman practice?
- Dr. Scott Forman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Forman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.