Learn more about Dr. Scott Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Price, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Price MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Price practice?
- Dr. Scott Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Price practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.