Learn more about Dr. Scott Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Price, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Price MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Price practice?
- Dr. Scott Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Price practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.