A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Price, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Price MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Price practice?
- Dr. Scott Price has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Price practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.