Dr. Scott Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sanders?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sanders?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015

Took my uncle for his 3rd appointment for double vision. Trying to wait it out and see if it will heal without doing surgery. Upon arrival the receptionist told my uncle he didn't have an appointiment today. He got the card out of his wallet that they had given him 2 months prior and it showed he did have an appointment. At that point the receptionist told us we needed to reschedule or wait 1 hour 10 minutes and she would work him in. Really!!!! You screws up and didn't put it in computer after writing it on card. We drive an hour one way. My uncle said cancel it and he won't be back. I hope dr sanders reads these reviews to see how his support staff acts. Disappointed 😞

August 5th, 2015

Rave review

Dr. Sanders diagnosed--and has treated me for-- a problem that no other physician had been able to figure out. He has consistently offered superb medical care. I give him a rave review.

May 27th, 2015

wonderful doctor and staff

Dr. Sanders has been a wonderful doctor for me. He discovered the cause of my vertigo right away. His staff are pleasant and helpful. He keeps to his appointment schedule, a refreshing change from most doctors! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone.

March 28th, 2015

Worst Experience Period

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor's appointment. My wife has MS and recently spent one week in the hospital after two emergency room visits. Since getting out of the hospital she has had severe dizziness. It took two weeks to get seen and because of the MS, she just recently became disabled. With the dizziness and disability, judging how long it takes to do the normal every day activities is still a learning process for us. After taking a half day off from work and arriving at the parking lot at 4 minutes past our appointment time, it took another 6 minutes to get her into the waiting room. They then informed us because we were ten minutes late, our appointment would need to be rescheduled. They explained that it was their "policy". Never mind my wife needed help and it was important to be seen. No allowances for the fact my wife is recently disabled and we are still learning how best to get around. No sympathy for the fact that it was a huge monumental task for my wife to have gotten ready and make the trip since this was the first time she had left the house since a previous doctor's appointment elsewhere two weeks ago. Yes, we were late. No, we aren't irresponsible, simply doing the best we can while managing life's unfortunate luck of the draw with MS. Do you think if Dr. Sanders ever runs late on an appointment that they treat themselves the same way? I highly doubt they do anything except say, "I'm sorry". Shame on your Dr. Sanders for not being understanding, flexible to your patients needs, and refusing to help them at a time they need your care. We will not be coming back, nor will we be recommending you to anyone in the future.

February 8th, 2014

My daughter was referred to Dr. Sanders by another doc. We didn't really understand why we were referred to him as we live in Indianapolis where there are many neurologists and Dr. Sanders only address given to us was in Lafayette, IN. We discovered he'd opened a new office in Carmel which was closer. Upon arrival, we were the only patients there. The office staff acted like they didn't know we had an appointment and asked us to pay cash for the consultation instead of automatically filing insurance. I insisted we pay the co-pay and they file the claim. Eventually, the office staff agreed. We saw the doc who ordered a Cat scan and said no follow up was necessary because they would call with the results. We were not entirely comfortable with that but agreed. About two weeks after the test, my daughter received a phone call from a person in the office who said, "all is normal, no need for follow up". Problem with that is my daughter still has symptoms caused by an undiagnosed condition. He's probably good for some but we had a very strange experience and probably will not pursue a diagnosis.

August 9th, 2012

Smartest doctor I ever saw

Immediately diagnosed my vertigo problem that I had suffered from for the past year. Took him just 5 minutes to figure it out and another few minutes to cure my problem! Those darn inner ear crystals. He's my miracle worker!

May 28th, 2011

one word: AWESOME! He cured the vertigo that I had been experiencing for years at my very first (and only) visit!

August 12th, 2008

The most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've ever met

I was reading the first comment on Dr. Sanders and could not believe someone could ever say such things. His listing is not at the office location where I saw him, so I guess I'm not even sure this other comment is even the same Dr. Sanders . Dr. Sanders worked me into his schedule over his lunch hour and spent the ENTIRE hour with me. After seeing several other physicians who could not identify my problem, Dr. Sanders knew immediately what was wrong and gave me a treatment that cured my symptoms, after I had been suffering for 2 full years!

January 24th, 2017