A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Thompson, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Lakeview Hospital
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kent Thompson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Scott Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Thompson practices Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Draper, UT and Bountiful, UT.
See Layton Plastic Surgeons and Layton Surgeons.