Dr. Scott Thompson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Thompson is a highly skilled surgeon and is a perfectionist in his work. He is conservative as to not make his work look artificial. He took as much time as I needed to answer AND explain my questions and concerns. I would AND have highly recommended him to many friends and family members. He's amazing....I would give him a 10!

July 28th, 2016
t I went to Thompson Facial Plastics for botox on my forhead and between my eyebrows. I absolutely love my results and my experience getting botox! Bethany and the staff were amazing they treated me so good and made sure I was very comfortable. I am definately going back and highly recommend Mtn West Ent or Thompson Facial Plastics!

June 18th, 2016
Botox Rocks
I have pretty bad nerve damage on one side of my face, Dr Thompson is able to make both sides look equal, with just Botox. Not only does he give me back a sense of confidence, it is very simple for him to maintain it. I have had Botox injected for over 10 years and to date have never, ever had any type of bad reaction.

July 13th, 2015
Made the right choice choosing a plastic surgeon
After a long process of researching plastic surgeons and scheduling appointments with my final three, I decided to go with Scott Thompson and I am very happy with that choice. He is extremely skilled, which was all that really mattered, but his wonderful bedside manner is an added bonus. I am very satisfied with the results of my facelift surgery.

February 22nd, 2015
I have only positive feelings about Dr. Thompson and his staff. After retiring from 28 years in the health field, credentials were extremely important in my search for a surgeon. The fact that he specializes in facial and neck surgery was paramount, and the results were incredible. This is THE FACIAL AND NECK SURGEON you will want for your procedures - comforting, affordable, compassionate and very important, competent expertise. Dr. David Trimble

January 19th, 2015
Impressed with care and results!
I loved the attention to detail and support from Dr Thompson and all his staff. He was thorough, patient, professional and listened to what I wanted. The results of my MACS lift have been amazing. Better than expected. The wait time for my appts was a little long, but I guess he's very popular and doesn't rush his patients.

January 16th, 2015
Fillers and botox
Dr. Thompson is one of those most thorough doctors I've ever met. He always has done a fabulous job. The products that worked great for me were juvederm and restLyn

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Thompson is very kind, attentive and down to earth. I'm very happy with my botox results!

January 13th, 2015
Dr Thompson is wonderful. He is conservative and I always look natural. Thank you!

January 12th, 2015
Patient
Love this Doctor and staff. Very personal and meets individual needs very well. This doctor is very understanding on starting out slow so the patiet gains confidence with procedures.

January 12th, 2015
Rhinoplasty
I enjoyed my experience with Dr. Thompson and his staff, they are all such great and kind people. I was extremely nervous to have surgery but everything went very smoothly, even the healing time was pretty easy. I could not have asked to be with a better Dr. and his staff.

January 11th, 2015
I had to have help with what I thought was a sinus infection but due to some extreme problems Ive had in the past with TMJ surgery (Dr Thompson did not perform) it was more than just diagnosing and writing a prescription for antibiotics. He is very familiar with the problems that Ive had and it seem like he always down plays the worry for me but always goes above and beyond to make sure that what ever needs to be done will be at the highest level possible, they even have their own MRI so he has control over having that done and results as soon as needed. It just seems like with my issues that he always makes sure that I understand he will do whatever is needed to help me and that I dont need to worry - I never do worry. Dr Thompson is just the best when it comes to professionalism but also being just a nice guy.