by Dr. David Trimble on Feb 22nd, 2015

I have only positive feelings about Dr. Thompson and his staff. After retiring from 28 years in the health field, credentials were extremely important in my search for a surgeon. The fact that he specializes in facial and neck surgery was paramount, and the results were incredible. This is THE FACIAL AND NECK SURGEON you will want for your procedures - comforting, affordable, compassionate and very important, competent expertise. Dr. David Trimble

Impressed with care and results! show details Impressed with care and results!
by Kelly J. on Jan 19th, 2015

I loved the attention to detail and support from Dr Thompson and all his staff. He was thorough, patient, professional and listened to what I wanted. The results of my MACS lift have been amazing. Better than expected. The wait time for my appts was a little long, but I guess he's very popular and doesn't rush his patients.

Fillers and botox show details Fillers and botox
by Tonya C on Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. Thompson is one of those most thorough doctors I've ever met. He always has done a fabulous job. The products that worked great for me were juvederm and restLyn

Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. Thompson is very kind, attentive and down to earth. I'm very happy with my botox results!

by Jane kiley on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr Thompson is wonderful. He is conservative and I always look natural. Thank you!

Patient show details Patient
by Denise Carlos on Jan 12th, 2015

Love this Doctor and staff. Very personal and meets individual needs very well. This doctor is very understanding on starting out slow so the patiet gains confidence with procedures.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Tara Olson on Jan 12th, 2015

I enjoyed my experience with Dr. Thompson and his staff, they are all such great and kind people. I was extremely nervous to have surgery but everything went very smoothly, even the healing time was pretty easy. I could not have asked to be with a better Dr. and his staff.

Jan 11th, 2015

I had to have help with what I thought was a sinus infection but due to some extreme problems Ive had in the past with TMJ surgery (Dr Thompson did not perform) it was more than just diagnosing and writing a prescription for antibiotics. He is very familiar with the problems that Ive had and it seem like he always down plays the worry for me but always goes above and beyond to make sure that what ever needs to be done will be at the highest level possible, they even have their own MRI so he has control over having that done and results as soon as needed. It just seems like with my issues that he always makes sure that I understand he will do whatever is needed to help me and that I dont need to worry - I never do worry. Dr Thompson is just the best when it comes to professionalism but also being just a nice guy.

by Connie on Jan 10th, 2015

Dr Scott Thompson is everything you would want in a doctor. His conservative ways of treatment are why I keep going back

Dr. Thompson show details Dr. Thompson
by Kathleen Wilkins on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Thompson acts in a professional thoughtful kind manner when caring for his patients. His office staff are kind and helpful.

Great place show details Great place
by Kristen Rowe on Jan 9th, 2015

I am happy with the care I have received at Thompson Facial Plastics. Dr. Thompson met with me and gave me his medical opinion on issues I have been having concerning fine lines and age spots. After my initial visit I have been to the office regularly to receive IPL treatments as well as Chemical peels. Overall I am happy with my decision to choose this practice for my skin care needs.

Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Thompson is interested in your concerns, and he listens to what you have to say. He does not invalidate your concerns, but he is honest. He is highly skilled and meticulous, which is clearly reflected in his work. He is the best!

Mohs surgery repair show details Mohs surgery repair
by KarenB on Jan 9th, 2015

Very pleased with the results of my Mohs surgery repair.

Jan 9th, 2015

I went in for a consultation only so far. Was very pleased.

Jan 9th, 2015

The Doctor removed a mole from my daughter and he was so kind, gentle, and when she had some pain stopped the procedure injected more numbing medicine, waited until it took effect and then continued with the procedure. Another Dr. had previously preformed a scraping on this same mole and it was found that it needed to be removed completely and we were then referred to Dr. Thompson. I have to say the first time it was not a good experience but with Dr. Thompson it was a much happier experience for my daughter. Thank you very much. I would be happy to have any procedure done by Dr. Thompson

by Debbie Christensen on Jan 9th, 2015

Simply the BEST!

Botox for Christmas show details Botox for Christmas
by Lynn Johnson on Jan 9th, 2015

Went to the office to get Botox thanks to the great special that they were offering. The wait time was a bit longer than I would have hoped but once I got to the procedure room with Dr. Thompson, he was great. He took the time to ask me what I was hoping to achieve and gave great detail as to what he would be doing to accomplish those goals. Great staff too. Very thorough.

by Llana Anderson on Jan 9th, 2015

He's awesome.

Jan 9th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Thompson. He is professional and personable and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Staying young with a little help from my friends at Dr. Thompson's office. show details Staying young with a little help from my friends at Dr. Thompson's office.
by Dawn Grotta on Jan 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Thompson for 3 years now. The staff is always professional and helpful. I don't think I could ever go to a different doctor. Dr. Thompson's is professional, kind and truly wants me to be the best I can be. He communicates all procedures and alway insures that my procedures look natural and is what is best for my ultimate goal! I have recommended his office to many people and will continue to do so. Thank you for everything.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Jan 9th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Thompson. He was professional and knew what he was doing. Great results.

Great for teenagers too! show details Great for teenagers too!
by Michele Wood on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Thompson did an AMAZING job with my teenage daughter. I highly recommend him!

42 yr old mother of 5....growing old gracefully w/ a little help show details 42 yr old mother of 5....growing old gracefully w/ a little help
by Dawn G. on Mar 24th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Thompson for approx. 3 years. The entire staff is knowledgeable, educated and professional. The staff calls me by first name and make me feel comfortable from lobby to the patient room. Dr. Thompson is always honest and insures I make the best decision for desired outcome.

Mom of 4 needed a new, happy look show details Mom of 4 needed a new, happy look
by Corinne on Feb 12th, 2014

I sought out help for my grouchy looking expressions after my kids kept asking why I was grouchy. Dr Scott Thompson helped me get rid of my grumpy face and reveal a youthful , rested mom. Botox was carefully considered and dr Thompson and his staff carefully answered all of my questions and concerns. I am thrilled with the results!

Botox & Juvederm show details Botox & Juvederm
by Lisa T on Feb 11th, 2014

I wish I could find more reasons to go in to Dr Thompsons office, well I could but I love the feeling when I walk out. I always feel happy, and pretty, and more confident. It might be something as small as a botox injection or filler but it makes a huge difference to me. I look better to myself therefore I feel better and project a feeling of beauty. I would take way more finances that I have to restore my face to a more normal state but even these littles things that I can do make it better for me. I dont care what other people think but if I was ever asked about a surgeon or doctor Dr Thompson would be the one I would recommend.

Facelift and Eyelift show details Facelift and Eyelift
by Renee C. on Dec 14th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Thompson was wonderful! He did some reconstructive work on my husband and did a beautiful job. I went to him with concerns about my appearance and he was very kind and professional with me. People had been commenting that I “looked tired, depressed, or sad”. I didn’t feel that way, but could see in my face why they would think that. I was so comfortable after my consultation with Dr. Thompson that I scheduled my face and neck lift. The procedure went well, the recovery was not bad, and everything went as Dr. Thompson said it would. There were no surprises. The pain was minimal. He prepared me well for the surgery and managed my expectations. It has now been a little over a year. I look great! People think I look many years younger than I am. But more importantly, I feel great about myself. I have more confidence and have been involved in more activities and events. Dr. Thompson is fantastic! His work is beautiful! His skills are outstanding! I EASILY recommend him to anyone considering facial plastic surgery or someone needing reconstructive surgery. He is professional, friendly, and extremely gifted in his field.

Fabulous Facelift show details Fabulous Facelift
by Margo C. on Nov 10th, 2013

My motivation for a face lift was primarily due to premature aging; the age I felt inside didn’t match the age that I saw when I looked in the mirror. I looked matronly, so I decided my face needed a "reboot". Dr. Thompson performed a reconstructive surgery on my face in 2007 after I had skin cancer removed. He did an amazing job restoring my face; therefore he was the ONLY doctor I would trust with my face. He specializes in faces, which I feel is very important in selecting a surgeon for a face lift, which is such an intricate and noticeable surgery. In addition to the facelift, I had a neck lift, my eyelids done, liposuction under the chin, and a chin implant to prevent further aging lines from occurring in the future. I also had fillers in my lips and marionette lines. I'm SO pleased with the outcome because it took years off of my face without changing my overall look, and there are no visible scars anywhere. I didn't want to look any differently, but rather refreshed and younger. My neck and jawline was restored, my eyes look "open”, and I look like a young woman again! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Scott Thompson for any procedures of the face and neck. He's exceptionally skilled, ethical, professional, and personable in all interactions. He listens and is honest about outcomes and results.

Wonderful clinic!! show details Wonderful clinic!!
by Kim Mc on Sep 12th, 2013

I came in yesterday to get the Fotofacial I had won and this is the nicest staff I have ever worked with! They were so kind, and made me feel so at ease! It was such a great experience I'll never go anywhere else for any procedure! Jill was wonderful and even checked on me today to see how I was doing! It's so nice to feel like a person, and not a number at a clinic!! I'll be back! Thank you so much!!!

honest show details honest
by A.B. Canete on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Thomson was very honest. He gave me the time and attention I needed and is actually going to research some scar removal techniques for me, He discouraged me from getting a CO2 as he said I didn't need it - nice to have an honest Doctor. The staff id very nice as well

best facial plastics ever! show details best facial plastics ever!
by DonnaMann on Aug 21st, 2013

I like this doctor over the other two I have been to because Dr. Thompson specializes in the face ONLY! The other consult I got from another doc kept telling me what he thought I should do, H never once asked what I wanted to see different. Dr, Thompson asked me right away what I would like to change about myself, which is to preserve my aging face as long as possible. He did it so natural looking. I have NEVER been asked if I have had work done. :)

A plastic surgeon to depend on show details A plastic surgeon to depend on
by DCC on Aug 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Thompson for several years for various procedures and he is great in everything he does. He has removed moles with absolutely no scar, and he has repaired other scars. Botox and fillers and laser treatments have all been done beautifully and with great care. I love that I can depend on his skill, artisanship and judgment. His staff is also great. I have referred many friends and family to Dr. Thompson with absolute confidence!

Our experience with Dr. Thompson and his Staff show details Our experience with Dr. Thompson and his Staff
Aug 8th, 2013

Dr. Thompson did a full facelift procedure on my mother. She was a challenge as she is Native American and has very heavy skin. The work he did was amazing! My mother looks so rejuvenated and 15 years younger! I know it was a challenge, but he conquered that challenge and changed my mothers outlook on life, confidence level, and made her look as beautiful as ever! I am very excited, that some time in the future, I have found my doctor! If you can trust him with your mother's face, you can trust him with your face!! I also want to mention his beautiful staff. They are so amazingly nice and personable! You feel like you've known them your entire life! Thank you Dr. Thompson and his Angels!!

Dr Thompson is great show details Dr Thompson is great
by Lisa Tracy on Aug 8th, 2013

I really have like having Dr Thompson as my doctor - he is different than a lot of plastic surgeons, he seems to care more about his patients well being in total than just how they will look after the procedure. I went to him because I had a problem with nerve damage on one side of my face and he helped to make it look more balanced with botox. He didnt think it was that bad and said so but because it bothered me he helped me. I will always consider that an act of kindness.

Great results--not overdone show details Great results--not overdone
Jun 5th, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Thompson for several years and am always very confident he knows what will work best for what I am after. He is easy to talk to, and never makes me feel like he is rushed. I would certainly recommend his office.

More than 110% satisfied! show details More than 110% satisfied!
by DH on May 20th, 2013

OMG! I had the worst nasolabial folds that I felt & looked twice my age. I was so self conscious. When I came in to see Dr. Thompson after attending his seminars I had no doubt I would look & feel like a million bucks. Now when I look in the mirror I am more than 110% satisfied. I am worth the twice yearly maintenance to feel & look my best. "Thank you" Dr. Thompson and his friendly staff!

I don't get bullied anymore! show details I don't get bullied anymore!
by EN on May 20th, 2013

(Mom): The difference I have seen in my daughter after her surgery is so much more than physical. She is confident, no longer shy, she even ran for student body president. On the physical side she now always has her hair up, something she never did before. Thank you for helping my daughter be her best self. (Daughter): Ever since I got my surgery I have felt so much better, because I don't get bullied about it anymore. I will wear my hair in buns and ponytails more often than before.

100% Satisfied! show details 100% Satisfied!
by AS on May 10th, 2013

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Thompson and his staff. I am 100% satisified with my results! Everyone was very helpful during the entire process and made me feel very comfortable.

We love our daughter Calee's new ears!!! show details We love our daughter Calee's new ears!!!
by Terry Call on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Thompson is amazing. We were so lucky to find out about him from a co-worker who's husband had his nose fixed by Dr. Thompson. We also read about Dr. Thompson in a medical magazine. We knew that we wanted someone who specialized in ears and we were so happy that we chose Dr. Thompson. Although we loved our daughter Calee's funny little ears, we knew that as she got older, kids were going to tease her more and more. We wanted them fixed before she started kindergarten and decided to meet with Dr. Thompson. He was so cute and sweet with Calee throughout the whole process. The day of the surgery was very smooth. He took his time and spent an hour on each ear, and the results were amazing. We couldn't be happier. Thanks so much Dr. Thompson!!!

Filler under the eyes and grooves in chin show details Filler under the eyes and grooves in chin
by Jane kiley on Apr 28th, 2013

I am very happy with my face - dr Thompson did a terrific job My friend talks too much during the visit! I would prefer quiet when my face is being worked on....

He has changed my life show details He has changed my life
by EG on Apr 15th, 2013

I just want to say how thankful I am of Dr. Thompson. He changed my life after repairing my face from skin cancer surgery. My face looks nice and I don't have to use a lot of makup like before to cover up. Thank you Dr. Thompson!

Happy to recommend show details Happy to recommend
Apr 12th, 2013

My experience was great with Dr. Thompson. He's knowledgeable and does a fantastic job of explaining and answering questions. He's a competent, warm, compassionate doctor. Highly recommend.

He keeps me looking natural and real for my age! show details He keeps me looking natural and real for my age!
by CS on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been to more plastic surgeons than I'd like to admit, but Dr. Thompson is one I truly brag about. He is honest with you, and truly imparts the need to look natural and real for your age. He personifies the "less is more" philosophy, and I treasure him for that. Conservative, when it comes to plastic surgeons, is good.

Facelift, Browlift, Dermabrasion show details Facelift, Browlift, Dermabrasion
by Cindy on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Thompson and his staff were wonderful, very pleasant and professional. I love the results and have received many compliments, from people who know I had plastic surgery and from many that did not. Plastic surgery is an important decision and Dr. Thompson is the physician to help you decide what's right for you.

Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Thompson can work miracles just using Botox. Because of radiation to the head and neck for cancer, Botox was the only product oked by my oncologist. Dr. Thompson offers patients to join Brilliant Distinctions whereas patients can earn points for instant rebates and special offers on Botox and Radiesse making the cost of these procedures considerably less. I would never consider going to a spa and letting a technician administer Botox on me. Dr. Thompson knows how to precisely inject the product to assure that sagging eyebrows and stiff looking expressions don't occur.

Eyelid surgery " in office" :-) JUST DO IT! show details Eyelid surgery " in office" :-) JUST DO IT!
by Lori (Ogden UT) on Mar 21st, 2013

I went to Dr. Thompson for Eyelid surgery, I am 50 years of age :) and was already seeing droopiness in my eyelids, so I decided to treat myself to a birthday eye lift. I was nervous about the procedurre but things went sooo well! I had the procedure done "in office"'. I just want to tell you I am a baby when it comes to pain, but I really did not feel any pain, NONE! There was very very minimal discomfort. The staff were very attentive to my needs and helped to calm me from start. As for my recovery, everything went so well. And I am so happy with my results. It just makes me feel better about myself and the way I look. And, unless you tell people, they probably won't know you had something done, they will just think you look more rested or that maybe your hair is different. If you're thinking about doing this, JUST DO IT! ...you'll love the results.

Accolades to Dr Thompson & Staff show details Accolades to Dr Thompson & Staff
Mar 20th, 2013

My experience with Dr Thompson with several procedures has been fantastic! I would highly recommend him! He is a talented, knowledgable and delightful.

The Doctor that keeps me looking my very best show details The Doctor that keeps me looking my very best
by Maria C on Feb 24th, 2013

I couldn't say enough about Dr. Thompson, I really just love him and his girls that are so helpful and keep me informed about great deals and up coming seminars, treat me with kindness always and help me achieve my goals to stay as beautiful as possible at 43. I have been seeing Dr. Thompson for approximately 3 to 4 years now. I sincerely appreciate him and his staff and would not use anyone else to inject my Botox, to have the training in knowing the muscles and nerves in the face is far more important to me rather than to spend less and take a risk of something bad happening with other Doctors offering Botox such as Gynecologists, or physicians that are not trained in the anatomy of the face! I have had a CO2 laser done twice to help my skin tone be more even and Im very satisfied with the results and I intend to revisit that procedure again, for now I stay looking my best with Botox and fillers but I don't look fake or freakish from excessive treatments, I look refreshed with subtle enhancements and Im grateful! When the time comes down the road for surgical treatments, I will put my face in his hands! A big Thank You to Dr. Scott Thompson and his amazing staff! I put my complete trust and faith in all of you.

by april baird on Jan 28th, 2013

I am VERY pleased with my nasel surgery as well as my facial rej. Dr. T is very attentive to my questions and concerns. I have recomended him to friends and family and will continue to do so.

by Lana D. on Jan 28th, 2013

My husband and I have received excellent care from Dr. Thompson. We have been pleased with the results. We will continue to see Dr. Thompson whenever necessary. I highly recommend his services.

Mindful and courteous staff! show details Mindful and courteous staff!
by Dawn Grotta on Jan 27th, 2013

I have been using Dr. Thompson's services for about a year now. He listens to my concerns and give me all available options with me retaining a natural look. He has addressed all my concerns and I have never looked better. Would highly recommend!!!

My New Best Friend show details My New Best Friend
Jan 21st, 2013

I have had wonderful results with all my proceedures at Dr. Thompson's. He does exactly what you want done, with no "over sale". I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family. In fact, my daughter is now a patient of his.

Great Results show details Great Results
Jan 16th, 2013

I went to Dr. Thompson for eye lid surgery because he had removed a cancerous tumor from a family members face. For the vast amount of surgery they needed you can hardly tell or see much scaring. This sold me. I've always liked the looks of my eyes but with aging they were loosing a little of their luster. This surgery made me feel like I had my 30 year old eyes back. I couldn't have been happier. I also receive ongoing Botox treatments for migraine relief which has really changed the degree and frequency of them. Dr Thompson has worked closely with me to determine how to best control these, and it is working.

WOW show details WOW
Jul 26th, 2012

I was so hesitant to go see a plastic surgeon for some issues I have with my skin, after a little research I chose Dr. Thompson and so happy I did. He is not like most doctors, it seems he spends more time with you and he aims for a more natural looking approach to everything he does. I don't know how to thank him enough. Plus the ladies that work with him are so friendly. I hope everyone out there looking for this kind of doctor has an experience like mine because he was the best doctor ever, wish he did more then head and neck.....

Nice Experience show details Nice Experience
Mar 5th, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Thompson. I appreciated that he and his staff took time during my free consultation explaining the benefits I could receive with IPL treatments. The staff is friendly and good about follow up. After my first treatment I could totally see a big difference im my skin.I look forward to getting my next IPL treatment. I would highly recommend.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 15th, 2011

I was very pleased with my visit. I did not wait long to see the doctor, the staff was very friendly and I felt like Dr. Thompson spent the time to answer all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Thomspon to anybody

Nasal Surgery show details Nasal Surgery
by Gloria Zirkel on Aug 31st, 2011

I had nasal surgery performed by Dr. Thompson in October 2010. Every time I was in his office for pre surgical visits and after, the wait was usually less than 5 minutes. I found his staff to be courteous and professional each time. He personally came and visited me in the room where you wait prior to surgery and let me know that he was running a little behind schedule. I experienced some reactions to the anethesia after surgery and even though he had already left the hospital and was on his way out of town on vacation with his family, he monitored the situation and kept in touch. I had surgery done on both sides of my nose for deviated septum and also a small growth removed in the upper area of my left nasal passage. As a person over 60 who tends to bruise easily, I was prepared for black eyes and swelling due to the extent of my surgery. I did not have one bruise on my face. There was some swelling of the nose, but nothing that even looked like I had surgery. I was very impressed with Dr. Thompson and would not hesitate to seek his services again.