A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kaar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaar graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Geoffrey Kaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Kaar practice?
- Dr. Scott Kaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.