A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaar graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Kaar practice?
Dr. Scott Kaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.