Learn more about Dr. Scott Kaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kaar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaar graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Geoffrey Kaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Kaar practice?
- Dr. Scott Kaar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.