A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kaatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kaatz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kaatz, BS, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaatz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kaatz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Kaatz BS and DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Kaatz practice?
- Dr. Scott Kaatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kaatz practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.