A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kaatz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaatz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaatz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kaatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Kaatz practice?
Dr. Scott Kaatz practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Kaatz, Dr. Scotty Kaatz, Dr. Scottie Kaatz