Dr. Scott Kagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kagan?

January 31st, 2017

Horrible

Saw this Dr. for years even delivered my 2 kids. When I had an issue with a cyst he straight out told me he didn't believe I was in pain because of my prior history with a work comp claim. Utterly treated like a loser.

May 9th, 2016

Best referral I have ever had. So happy I found Dr. Kegan and his staff!

December 27th, 2014

Good Visit

Follow up: Saw him again and he was very nice. He listened well. Talking with him was easy. Not sure if it was hormones or what but don't think the last review was a good depiction of him. :) Definitely worth seeing him yourself and making your own judgement. I think he's a good doctor.

September 23rd, 2014

wouldn't recommend

I was disappointed that he was the doctor on call in the hospital the night I had my child. He was short with us, acted like he was bothered having to delivery my baby, and he did things as quickly as can be. I also got the feeling the nurses didn't like him. He barely spoke to them or me. At the end I needed stiches and he did them so fast and forceful. He didn't explain to me about them when I asked questions. Then his shift was over, so few stiches left he stopped and had next doctor finish. When the nurse stayed with me an hour past her shift he wouldn't stay two minutes. He seemed cold to everyone even the next doctor coming in. Really disappointed this was my experience. I understand he may have had a bad day or needed to be somewhere after his shift but for the short time he was in there you think he would have been friendly. He acted like he hated his job. It's sad to get the feeling your delivery doctor doesn't want to help you.

May 3rd, 2014

Will not hear from him if you have a question or complication!!!

He was very nice before. But last year I had noticed if you had some complications and l left a message with nurse you would never hear back from him. Even after you follow up, you would only hear the nurse's opinion, what she thought !!! Either nurse staffs are horrible or the doctor. I would never recommend him and Dupage Medical Group-ob/gyn group to anyone. Better to go and find another doctor than to feel stuck with them throughout your pregnancy.

November 16th, 2013

Horrible Physician!

Dr. Kagan is a horrible physician. He is the one doctor I refuse to see in this practice. When I saw him at the office, he was brash, short, and didn't even smile. Unfortunately, he was the doctor on call the night I went into the hospital to deliver my baby. He did not come in to check me since it was a couple of hours before he was off his shift. He told the nurses to wait for the next on call doctor. Even the nurses were complaining about how they hated working with him! Thankfully, Dr. Martin was the next Dr. on call and he was AMAZING! I wouldn't recommend Dr. Kagan to anyone.

June 21st, 2013

Very helpful

Dr. Kagan is one of a kind. He listens and gives straight up answers. He even took the time to call me personally with lab results and to further answer my questions. That type of service is rare these days. Additionally, his diagnosis was correct. I recommend him, indeed.

June 2nd, 2011

I had a hard time getting pregnant with my first child, so for my second Dr. Kagan prescribed fertility medication. Within 2 rounds of it, I became pregnant. Throughout the entire time I was under his care for this, he closely monitored what was happening. As a result, I was able to get pregnant, and know immediately.

June 29th, 2017