Learn more about Dr. Scott Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kahn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kahn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kahn MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kahn practice?
- Dr. Scott Kahn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kahn practices Urology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Urologists.