A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kahn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kahn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kahn MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kahn practice?
- Dr. Scott Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kahn practices Urology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Urologists.