Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Kahn
Dr. Scott Kahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishkill, NY, with other offices in Poughkeepsie, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Kahn has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...