3.4
  • 4 reviews

May 26th, 2016
This doctor prescribed a medication which caused extremely unpleasant side effects and his bedside manner was poor. I do not recommend this doc unless you want to be conned.

February 5th, 2013
Dr. Kohn...Does not pay attention to deatail and is sarcastic
I went to Dr. Kohn for multiple kidney stones on both kidneys. This was caused by RX medications . He walked in the exam room and looked at me and said " Oh so you drink a lot " - first words out of his mouth . I was offended - I am going to a different Dr, in that practice. He is ignorant and rude. IF he did his homework he would know Topamax caused my kidney stones . I did report him to the office. BUT the rest of the people in that practice were lovely to me . BUT he has to go !

June 27th, 2011
very nice and kind doctor. very though and knows how to treat a patient. excellent urology skills. record keeping is excellent. uses no charts or paper. All my records are computerized, so no lost charts. staff is fantastic, and minimal no wait time. I recommending him highly.

May 29th, 2010
Hard to tell, but also hard to take
He may be a good doc, I can't tell yet. But his personality makes him not someone I'd want to use as my doc, especially for something important, like surgery. These are important, personal relationships where comfort with giving a doc some control over your health and life can hinge on perceived attitude and other subjective measures, so your mileage may vary.