A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kahney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kahney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kahney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahney graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kahney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kahney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kahney practice?
- Dr. Scott Kahney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kahney practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.