Learn more about Dr. Scott Kamelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kamelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kamelle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamelle graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamelle has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamelle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kamelle practice?
Dr. Scott Kamelle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Milwaukee Oncologists.