Learn more about Dr. Scott Kamelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kamelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamelle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kamelle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamelle graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kamelle has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kamelle MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kamelle practice?
- Dr. Scott Kamelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kamelle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Milwaukee Oncologists.