Learn more about Dr. Scott Kamelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kamelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamelle
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kamelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kamelle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamelle graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kamelle has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kamelle MD is a male Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kamelle practice?
- Dr. Scott Kamelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kamelle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Milwaukee Oncologists.