Dr. Scott Kamelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kamelle?

• Good

February 10th, 2016

Cancer

January 7th, 2016

Pleasantly surprised

Dr. Kamelle guaranteed nothing whn I went in for surgery. We both knew the likeliness of an ideal outcome was not very present, yet he came through above and beyond exceeding every expectation. I was uneasy after our initial consultation: feeling he was a bit cocky, but the man has reason to be. He's a darn good surgeon.

October 17th, 2015

He is not a very kind doctor to people with disabilities!

February 6th, 2015

very wonderful man. very in depth, pleasant, and does what he can to make you comfortable

February 24th, 2011

Dedicated to his patients

February 16th, 2011

Calming, Smart and Caring

After being diagnosed with cervical cancer, Dr Kamelle was recommended to me. He provided viable options of treatment, helped me make a decision that was right for me and my family and executed with professionalism. He spends a great deal of time educating his patients. He is hard to make an appointment with though..busy guy! I recommend him to anyone facing gynecological cancer. He did a great job with my hysterectomy.

January 13th, 2011

Thanks!

I can say that I fully trust this doctor. He is the first gyn that did not denigrate me. I asked some hard questions and was very blunt (to the point of rudeness) with him and he didn't blink, didn't miss a beat and always brought it back to what was in my best interest, which was very different from other gyns.

November 23rd, 2010

Caring

May 6th, 2010

Dr. Kamelle

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring and personable. I trust him completely and am blessed to have found him. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs his care. His entire staff is the best!

April 6th, 2010

I am alive because of Dr. Scott Kamelle.

Dr. Scott Kamelle literally saved my life after troubleshooting my REAL problem following a misdiagnosis (several, actually) by other physicians that led to a MASSIVELY severe reaction to inappropriate medication. When presented with my situation, Dr. Scott asked a VERY few pertinent questions in a refreshingly direct yet polite manner, then told me EXACTLY what was wrong with me SECONDS LATER! He actually WANTED to know what I thought instead of ignoring my statements and compounding my issues as so many before him had. In so doing, he FOUND the source of my agony, pointing me to SOLUTIONS! That night while getting ready for bed I cried, not out of pain as I had for so many years, but because I knew I FINALLY had the right man on the job and I WOULD get well. Within TWO DAYS I was feeling MUCH better, and within one short month I was able to work several hours in a row daily for the first time in several years! I used to hide my reactions to the agony my body was experiencing from my family and friends, since I never wanted them to see just how bad it was. I'm happy to report that is now a thing of the past. Plus, my pain is VERY manageable while he and his team work toward my permanent fix. Dr. Scott also helped me change to the REAL me, a man who loved to laugh, from one was silent and suffering. Doctor after doctor, year after year, failed me, and in the process they failed my loved ones who watched me deteriorate, feeling helpless themselves. Dr. Scott REFUSED to accept that history, making my recovery yet another success story on his path.I am thankful hourly for Dr. Scott's world class intellect as a physician. His EXTREME commitment to excellence for himself, his staff, and most of all, his patients is obvious from his results. Dr. Scott Kamelle's high standards lead to the best outcomes ANYone could reasonably expect. He sets an example for us ALL, regardless of field. I only wish these evaluations were not anonymous, because there may be some of you out there reading this thinking, "Oh, some marketing hack is getting paid to pump up this guy's career." Please know the following: I am real, Dr. Scott is real, and this review is real! I received a second chance at life because of this wonderful man, and I will make it my mission to use my MANY remaining years (thanks to him!) to sing his praises to every set of ears willing to listen.Thank you for taking the time to read this, and go make that appointment with Dr. Scott Kamelle RIGHT NOW! You're worth it! :)

March 28th, 2010

Busy, but good.

Dr. Kamelle diagnosed my cancer and followed me through chemotherapy and now subsequent followup visits. I am a worrier and he is very patient with my repeated questions. He is very knowledgeable and and good at explanations. He is very busy and I did not see much of him in the hospital, but his office staff is very good about returning phone calls and explaining things to me. I have called several times and talked to the nurse and they talk to Dr. Kamelle and then get back to me, which is fine with me. They return phone calls promptly, its pretty easy to schedule appointments and, most important, I trust him. I got second opinions about the course I should take after the surgery (radical hysterectomy) and the other doctors I talked to said I had a very good surgeon. I think so too!