Dr. Scott Karr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 9th, 2013
Ankle
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Karr. He took his time explaining my options, different procedures, as well with the recovery involved with each option. He is a very good surgeon, takes his time with his patients, and is extremely respected in his area of work. I had a modified brostrum procedure as well as several other procedures and could not have chosen a more experienced, professional surgeon. I stand on my feet all day in my line of work, I am almost 6 months post opp and almost completely pain free, which is a major accomplishment considering it was not guaranteed. The extent of damage done to my ankle over several years was substantial and major reconstructive surgery was required to stabilize it and prevent future damage. He repaired tendons, ligiments, remove bone, removed part of my synovial membrane, repaired the cartilage in my joint, and more. Again, I could not be happier with my choice and would highly recommend him to anyone in need.

June 25th, 2012
Really sincere. Spent a lot of time assessing situation as well as educating me on problem and solutions.

February 15th, 2011
Dr. Karr is extremely careful and professional. His assessment and recommendations are well thought out and he makes sure that you - the patient - understand his approach, rationale and implications.