Dr. Scott Kasden MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Happy to have found his practice
I rarely review my experiences online - good or bad, but am happy to write this one. Of course I did my research prior to scheduling. When I met Dr. Kasden I immediately felt comfortable with his personality, in depth H & P review, and experience. Without a doubt, I will be returning and am happy to have found his practice. Additionally, I will be passing along very positive referrals to family and friends.

May 13th, 2017
BEST doctor ever!!!
In my mind, having cosmetic surgery is a very personal undertaking. Especially when it's your breasts. I couldn't imagine having gone through it with anyone else. Most compassionate and caring man I know. Thanks Doc...

March 2nd, 2017
AMAZING results-Necklift-TOP NOTCH SURGEON
Top notch surgeon, responsive, personable, sharp, direct, leaves no question unanswered. Totally in tune with patients. His team works together seamlessly. Reasonable price, pleased beyond my expectations with outcome and aftercare. The man is a genius in chemistry when it comes to “mixing the right cocktail of medications” to bring you to twilight state & keep you pain free during the procedure. Impressive - I have no memory of the procedure (necklift in office).

October 19th, 2016
Fabulous experience
Always a fabulous experience. Dr. Kasden is patient and fully explains everything involved. I received Botox on forehead to relieve my "squint" lines. Excellent work!!

September 20th, 2016
Awesome eyelid result
I've used Dr. Kasden for a past breast augmentation and facelift. Last week I had my upper eyelids done to reduce the amount of sagging skin. The procedure was done in his office. I drove myself there and home. I had the surgery on a Friday and the sutures came out 4 days later. My eyelids are still a little swollen and pink, but nothing I can't cover up with eyeshadow and some concealer. I wear readers, so no one has really even commented on the swelling I have left over. Once again, he did an awesome job! When I tell people how old I am, they are genuinely surprised and not just being nice. It's amazing how much sagging eyelids can age a person, and since the procedure is done in his office, and it's a pretty quick procedure, I'd highly recommend you look into it with Dr. Kasden if your eyelids are making you look older and tired.

September 13th, 2016
Miracle Mommy Makeover
I met with Dr. Kasden on Tuesday and had surgery on Thursday! I knew immediately that I liked him and was confident he was going to do an excellent job. He took his time explaining every meticulous detail about each procedure and made sure I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants, a "Mommy Makeover". He specifically told me it was going to hurt like heck, and it did. Other times when he told me something wasn't going to hurt, like removing the drains, it didn't. He was very good about keeping me informed and making sure I knew what to expect. One day post op I spiked a fever and he met me at his office at midnight to make sure everything was ok, and it was. I don't think I could have had a better outcome. He did such a great job. I did have a small area that needed a scar revision after 6 months. He was able to do it in his office and it healed perfectly. I truly believe that he cares about his patients and that they are pleased with their results. I would definitely recommend him to others and use him again in the future. Thank you for everything Dr. Kasden!

September 12th, 2016
I am a repeat “customer”. A few years ago I had a very successful surgery performed by Dr. Kasden. This year, 2016, I began considering having “a little work done” to refresh my face, the only surgeon I even considered was Dr. Kasden. The outcome has been phenomenal!! He is still the conscientious, kind physician I remembered. He takes as much time as it takes to explain exactly what will be done and what to expect. Any and all questions are answered. He focusses directly on you during all visits. I wouldn’t consider any other surgeon.

July 29th, 2016
Amazing Experience
I spent a year researching procedures and surgeons. Dr. Kasden's were amazing and made him appear to put his patients "at ease" (he does). The first time Dr. Kasden met with me and my husband, he spent over an hour going over my desires, why I wanted surgery, my goals and options. I never felt belittled or rushed. After I left, I had some more questions, sent him an email and he personally emailed me back. I never felt rushed or that I was inconveniencing him with questions. Dr. Kasden is extremely personal and has done an amazing job (breast maxopexy). I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Kasden and his staff. They have worked around my schedule (I live over an hour away). He has a great bedside manner, very compassionate and has a dry sense of humor. I highly recommend anyone considering cosmetic surgery to put your trust in Dr. Scott Kasden.

June 27th, 2016
Ear lobe repair
Earlobes repaired. Very precise! Great doctor!

May 23rd, 2016
50 and fabulous
I have been seeing Dr. Kasden since 2001 after having 3 botched breast augmentation from previous doctors. I swear I would never enter another plastic surgeons office again unfortunately an implant popped, and I was forced to have another breastfeeding augmentation. Needless to say I was quite apprehensive but after doing a lot of research and reading a ton of reviews I chose to go to Dr. Kasden. I can remember being so scared and nervous when I walked in n the door, but by the time I left there I was feeling so much more comfortable with the whole procedure. Well that was 15 years ago, and over the years I have continued to see him n for numerous things. Most recently I turned 50, and all you ladies nearing 50 you know what I'm talking about. I just felt like I needed a little rejuvenation! I had a breast 'pick me up' and a mini face lift, and I must say my breast look great and my face looks beautiful.... but the best thing of all is that Dr. Kasden made me quit smoking before he would do the surgeries. It's been nearly 5 weeks now and I can finally say I am a non smoker after 30 years. So I'm 50 and feeling better than ever. I owe all that to Dr. Kasden and his amazing staff. They all make you feel like you're the most important person. I would recommend him to anyone whose wanting to not only look better but feel better about themselves.

April 27th, 2016
I have known Dr. Kasden for twelve years and had various procedures done prior to the Juvedrem. He is very professional, caring, and honest. His post procedure care is great. He addresses any concerns and makes you comfortable. He was concerned about my comfort during the procedure and took all the time needed to insure I would not have pain.

April 8th, 2016
Extremely Happy Patient
I met Dr. Kasden over 15 years ago when I was searching for a plastic surgeon to perform an ear lobe repair. After reading many reviews on surgeons, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Kasden. From the moment I met him, I found him to be very thorough, professional, knowledgeable, as well as, warm, engaging, and genuine. Recently, I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck with Dr. Kasden. I can only say that my results were incredible. My breast look great and the size is perfect for me. I feel like a new person and I am so confident now in my new appearance. Several of my best friends have commented how natural and beautiful my breast look now, even stating that my outcome is the best they have ever seen. I also love how my stomach looks. The sagging skin is gone and my stomach is flat again. I don’t feel my age or look my age and I owe it to Dr. Kasden. He is truly amazing at what he does and I am thrilled with the results of both procedures! Dr. Kasden is a true professional and cares very much for each of his patients. The quality of his work and the quality of Dr. Kasden as a professional and a person has given me complete trust in him for any of my future medical cosmetic needs. Each procedure Dr. Kasden performed for me has gone smoothly and each outcome has exceeded my expectations. At this point I would simply not use any other surgeon. The choice is clear for me, I will always choose Dr. Scott Kasden.