Dr. Scott Kasden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kasden?

October 17th, 2017

Tummy Tuck --- Highly Recommend Dr. Kasden!!!!

Initial consult was for tummy tuck. I decided to go with Dr. Kasden after reading many reviews from other doctors. Really caught my attention that he had so many 5 star reviews; as well as the fact that many stated how he was genuine and how he gives patients the attention and time to ask questions. After the consult I left feeling very confident in putting my surgery in his hands. All the reviews were correct!! He is genuine, answers all questions and most of all my health was considered before we even discussed setting any appointment. He did a wonderful job and follow up visits continued; making sure that scar healed properly and I was completely happy with outcome. And without question..... I am COMPLETELY happy with his work!!

August 4th, 2017

Best Plastic Surgeon EVER! *Dr. Kasden*

Dr. Kasden is a physician that conducts himself AND his practice in an extremely professional manner. He takes the time to get to know you as a patient,and as a human-being. I have had a tummy tuck/lateral thigh lift,breast lift,lip fillers,and a series of other minimal procedures performed by Dr. Kasden,and there is absolutely NO comparison.[and I consulted with three other board-certified plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. K] A few days ago he performed a scar revision for my already 99.9% perfect result,and I still can't believe how great the results are! Dr. Kasden did the procedure solely and purely to ensure my complete happiness;he did not complete the scar revision to make money by any means,as it cost me very little. I know personally Dr. Kasden's heart,and there absolutely is not a more moral and ethically responsible physician out there that compares to Dr. Kasden! I recommend him to everyone I know,& will enjoy returning to him over the upcoming years for further procedures in the future. Dr. Kasden is not just a doctor,he is a true and honest friend. I just adore him...and if I could rate him higher than five stars,I WOULD!

July 9th, 2017

Best Cosmetic Surgeon Ever!!!

I'm so glad I chose Dr. Kasden for my procedure. He really cares about you from A-Z. You're not just a number to Dr. Kasden. His follow up is awesome. I love the results of my surgery. I couldn't ask for a better Surgeon. Beth is awesome as well, she does her best to get you seen around the time that is best for you. Very nice lady!!

July 8th, 2017

Great experience

Dr. Answeeed all of my question and allowed me to touch the implants. Recommended to me by a friend happy with her surgery.

May 15th, 2017

Happy to have found his practice

I rarely review my experiences online - good or bad, but am happy to write this one. Of course I did my research prior to scheduling. When I met Dr. Kasden I immediately felt comfortable with his personality, in depth H & P review, and experience. Without a doubt, I will be returning and am happy to have found his practice. Additionally, I will be passing along very positive referrals to family and friends.

May 13th, 2017

BEST doctor ever!!!

In my mind, having cosmetic surgery is a very personal undertaking. Especially when it's your breasts. I couldn't imagine having gone through it with anyone else. Most compassionate and caring man I know. Thanks Doc...

March 2nd, 2017

AMAZING results-Necklift-TOP NOTCH SURGEON

Top notch surgeon, responsive, personable, sharp, direct, leaves no question unanswered. Totally in tune with patients. His team works together seamlessly. Reasonable price, pleased beyond my expectations with outcome and aftercare. The man is a genius in chemistry when it comes to “mixing the right cocktail of medications” to bring you to twilight state & keep you pain free during the procedure. Impressive - I have no memory of the procedure (necklift in office).

October 19th, 2016

Fabulous experience

Always a fabulous experience. Dr. Kasden is patient and fully explains everything involved. I received Botox on forehead to relieve my "squint" lines. Excellent work!!

September 20th, 2016

Awesome eyelid result

I've used Dr. Kasden for a past breast augmentation and facelift. Last week I had my upper eyelids done to reduce the amount of sagging skin. The procedure was done in his office. I drove myself there and home. I had the surgery on a Friday and the sutures came out 4 days later. My eyelids are still a little swollen and pink, but nothing I can't cover up with eyeshadow and some concealer. I wear readers, so no one has really even commented on the swelling I have left over. Once again, he did an awesome job! When I tell people how old I am, they are genuinely surprised and not just being nice. It's amazing how much sagging eyelids can age a person, and since the procedure is done in his office, and it's a pretty quick procedure, I'd highly recommend you look into it with Dr. Kasden if your eyelids are making you look older and tired.

September 14th, 2016

Miracle Mommy Makeover

I met with Dr. Kasden on Tuesday and had surgery on Thursday! I knew immediately that I liked him and was confident he was going to do an excellent job. He took his time explaining every meticulous detail about each procedure and made sure I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants, a "Mommy Makeover". He specifically told me it was going to hurt like heck, and it did. Other times when he told me something wasn't going to hurt, like removing the drains, it didn't. He was very good about keeping me informed and making sure I knew what to expect. One day post op I spiked a fever and he met me at his office at midnight to make sure everything was ok, and it was. I don't think I could have had a better outcome. He did such a great job. I did have a small area that needed a scar revision after 6 months. He was able to do it in his office and it healed perfectly. I truly believe that he cares about his patients and that they are pleased with their results. I would definitely recommend him to others and use him again in the future. Thank you for everything Dr. Kasden!

September 13th, 2016

I am a repeat “customer”. A few years ago I had a very successful surgery performed by Dr. Kasden. This year, 2016, I began considering having “a little work done” to refresh my face, the only surgeon I even considered was Dr. Kasden. The outcome has been phenomenal!! He is still the conscientious, kind physician I remembered. He takes as much time as it takes to explain exactly what will be done and what to expect. Any and all questions are answered. He focusses directly on you during all visits. I wouldn’t consider any other surgeon.

July 29th, 2016

Amazing Experience

I spent a year researching procedures and surgeons. Dr. Kasden's were amazing and made him appear to put his patients "at ease" (he does). The first time Dr. Kasden met with me and my husband, he spent over an hour going over my desires, why I wanted surgery, my goals and options. I never felt belittled or rushed. After I left, I had some more questions, sent him an email and he personally emailed me back. I never felt rushed or that I was inconveniencing him with questions. Dr. Kasden is extremely personal and has done an amazing job (breast maxopexy). I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Kasden and his staff. They have worked around my schedule (I live over an hour away). He has a great bedside manner, very compassionate and has a dry sense of humor. I highly recommend anyone considering cosmetic surgery to put your trust in Dr. Scott Kasden.