A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kasner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kasner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Kasner practice?
Dr. Scott Kasner practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.