Dr. Scott Katz MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

August 4th, 2015
Thorough
Love Dr. Katz. Been seeing him since my son was born 9 years ago. My son had kidneys problems at birth, later required surgery, and was a constant medical mess for the first two years. Dr. Katz was always available and reassuring. Years later, I brought my baby girl in. She had a pretty high fever. He was pretty sure it was a virus, but he still took blood and urine and ran tests in both to rule out a UTI or bacterial infection. No matter why we are there, well or sick visit, my kids always get a full physical. He doesn't cut corners. He is pro-vaccine; however, I don't approve the annual flu vaccines and he leaves me alone about. If we see someone at Pediatrics After Hours, which is their partner after hours care, someone from his office calls to check on us the next morning. If we are in for something more severe, they call and check in 48 hours after the appt. Seriously love this doctor.

January 25th, 2014
Dr. Katz is the best!
Dr. Katz is the best! My son loves him and my husband and I do too! He is honest and trustworthy. He listens to our concerns and always goes the extra mile. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a pediatrician.

September 9th, 2013
Always sending you away
Like another patient's parent said, this Dr. will only smile when your child has well check up. If your child is sick, he will send you to see specialist. My child was sick twice, was sent away twice. Left him and never looked back.

February 28th, 2012
Doctor for all 3 of my kids
Doctor Katz is wonderful and my kids respond well to him. I have three children and I would never take them to another office! Wonderful staff and doctors!

January 10th, 2012
Does not want to treat kids
Dr. Katz will not even try to treat my child. Every time my kid has health problem, he is sending her to see a specialist. Good only to smile on well office check up. Find another Dr.

December 14th, 2011
We had more issues with the staff and service of the staff then Dr. Katz, himself. We hardly were able to schedule an appt with him...the only available appts were with the P.A.s, which were helpful most of the time. One of the nurses called my son a "she" repeatedly throughout the initial consultation...while she was reviewing "his" chart...didn't pay much attention to him at all...barely made eye contact with us. Just ran through a list of questions and left. We switched doctors.

April 22nd, 2011
Great doctor! Fantastic bedside manner and takes time to answer all our questions. He has been our pediatrician for over 6 years.

January 14th, 2011
Great Doctor very caring

January 12th, 2011
Great bedside manner. Answered all my questions.

February 24th, 2010
Would Highly Recommend Dr. Katz to Anyone!
Dr. Katz is an awesome Pediatrician! My son is almost three and Dr. Katz has been his Pediatrician since birth. My son spent his first year and a half going to daycare (I stay home with him now) and it seemed like he was sick all the time. What I like about Dr. Katz is that he is very knowledgeable, always listens and seems to generally care about my little guy. I mean my son had everything, acid reflux, milk allergy, RSV, the croup, pink eye, constant colds and allergies, and tubes from ear infections. Im probably missing some things. Dr. Katz has always diagnosed him correctly and everything hes told us has been on the mark. My son was admitted to the hospital for two nights and even though he was being treated by the Pediatrician on staff, Dr. Katz spoke with the Pediatrician and came by to visit us both days we were in the hospital. He is a great Pediatrician. Ive never had any trouble getting in to see a doctor the same day I call. I usually only wait 5-10 minutes to see someone. The nurses are awesome too. Ive called them countless times with questions and they call me back within hours. Dr. Katz is the best in my book and I highly recommend him!

April 28th, 2009
He is the best!!

March 11th, 2009
There's no one better...
And I am PICKY! Dr. Katz is amazing. He's attentive and caring and never makes you feel rushed. He spends ample time answering questions and addressing concerns and is so good with the kids. I feel COMPLETELY comfortable when my boys are in his care. We trust him fully. He's the most genuine pediatrician you'll find. We love Dr. Katz!