A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Katzman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Katzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Katzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Katzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Steven Katzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Scott Katzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Katzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and New York, NY.
See Fort Pierce Surgeons.