Learn more about Dr. Scott Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Katzman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Katzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Katzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Steven Katzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Scott Katzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Katzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Hollywood, FL.
See Fort Pierce Surgeons.