A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Kay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Scott Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kay practices Otolaryngology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Otolaryngologists.