Learn more about Dr. Scott Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Kay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Scott Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kay practices Otolaryngology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Otolaryngologists.