A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Kay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Scott Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kay practices Otolaryngology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Otolaryngologists.