A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Keeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Keeney, DO is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeney graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Keeney practice?
Dr. Scott Keeney practices Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.