A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Keeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Keeney is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeney
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Keeney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Keeney, DO is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeney graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Keeney DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Keeney practice?
- Dr. Scott Keeney has 1 office location.
- Dr. Scott Keeney practices Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.