A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Keeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Keeney, DO is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeney graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Keeney DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Keeney practice?
- Dr. Scott Keeney has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Keeney practices Surgery near Jim Thorpe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Jim Thorpe Surgeons.