Learn more about Dr. Scott Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kern, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Kern practice?
Dr. Scott Kern practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.