A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiehlmeier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kiehlmeier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Crouse-Irving Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiehlmeier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Kiehlmeier practice?
Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.