A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiehlmeier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiehlmeier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Crouse-Irving Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Louis Kiehlmeier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Kiehlmeier practice?
- Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kiehlmeier practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.