2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Oct 5th, 2013

He's so horrible that I didn't event want to give him one star!!! Front desk is nice, however, the female nurses are rude & argumentative.

Please don't use him as your child's doctor show details Please don't use him as your child's doctor
Feb 25th, 2013

He has a horrible attitude and shows no compassion for the children. He misdiagnosed my child and two days later (after screaming to be seen again), low and behold my child had walking pnuemonia. I refuse to have him look at my child and am researching other doctors outside of the Voorhees location.

He always cares for my kids show details He always cares for my kids
Jul 29th, 2011

I have had Dr Kiehlmeier see all four of my children for more than 3 years. He has been a great help and I trust his medical judgement.

DO NOT USE THIS DR.!!!!! I am begging on behalf of your child! show details DO NOT USE THIS DR.!!!!! I am begging on behalf of your child!
Apr 26th, 2011

First off, he was so rude the majority of visits. Should have been my first tip off. Second, I HANDED him the bottle of vitamins I was giving my son (which did not have iron- I did not know, nor had he educate me about iron supplements) and asked, "Are these okay?" "Yes just fine" he answered after reading the label. He said this KNOWING I was exclusively breast feeding; and even despite the fact I told him that my son REFUSED baby cereal (One of the top iron fortified food sources). I ASKED him, "Is rice cereal important? Does he NEED to be eating it?" His response, "No, just as long as he's eating the baby food purees". BULL. He NEVER checked for anemia/iron levels (which I've come to find out is ROUTINE), thereby MISSING his anemia completely. Low and behold, as far as I can pinpoint on a timeline, anemia was the root trigger of his autism. When I asked him simply for the PHONE NUMBER of Early Intervention because I was concerned he was autistic (Just asked for a number... which his nurse could have gotten- no work for him, no skin off his nose....), he asked me why I thought that. I began to read through my written list, and he cut me off completely about 30% of the way into it (didn't bother to hear all of the red flag symptoms) to say, "HE'S FINE!!!! Leave it alone. He's ok, you're getting worked up over nothing. We'll just wait another year and if you still have concerns, then we'll consider it." Mind you, I was not "worked up", merely calmly reading my list of concerns. I was prepared and calm, simply looking for a phone number because I was having trouble finding it on my own. THANK the Lord, I looked more on my own and pursued it. Sure enough, he has autism... The diagnosing psychologist said it was blaringly obvious and that she was in utter shocked that he missed the diagnosis. To make his response worse- The best chance for intervention to work is birth-age 5, and even more so during birth-age 3! So had I continued to blindly follow his advice assuming "Dr. knows best", my son would have missed critical intervention. With intervention, he went from being completely without eye contact and non verbal to speaking frequently and making increasing eye contact within just a couple of months. This Dr. is TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, I can't stress this enough. I wish I could stand outside his office handing out fliers warning parents. This will have to do. He neraly robbed me of a deep relationship with my son, now age 3. He's doing much better thanks to continued therapy; and NO thanks to Dr. K. I feel so badly to see my son have to work so hard in life at such a young age and know that if I had just been smart enough to realize he was a quack sooner I could have possibly saved him some pain. I wish this Dr. knew all the pain and HEARTACHE he has put us through the last several years.

Feb 22nd, 2011

My daughter saw Dr. Keihlmeier on three occasions. He misdiagnosed her ALL 3 TIMES!!!!! Do not see him!!!