Learn more about Dr. Scott King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G.M. King DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. King practice?
- Dr. Scott King has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Orthopedic Surgeons.