A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gm King DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. King practice?
- Dr. Scott King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.