Learn more about Dr. Scott Kitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kitchel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitchel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitchel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kitchel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kitchel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Kitchel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kitchel practice?
- Dr. Scott Kitchel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kitchel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.