Learn more about Dr. Scott Kitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kitchel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kitchel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kitchel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kitchel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kitchel practice?
Dr. Scott Kitchel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.