Learn more about Dr. Scott Kitchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kitchel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitchel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitchel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kitchel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kitchel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Kitchel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kitchel practice?
- Dr. Scott Kitchel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kitchel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.