Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Suffered "High Energy Trauma To Spine" MVA: Kitchel Negligent!!!!!!  |  show details
by Shirley J. Tinney on Jun 27th, 2013

Kitchel,MD...your purposeful negligence of abusing me will not give you eternal life with JESUS CHRIST!!! Who do you think actually "caught" me from certain death in MVA 10/28/2006? Jesus will heal my injured spine at appointed time! You really need to familiarize yourself regarding the physical duties of "Flatbed Truck Driver's", otherwise you're not very intelligent...your ? statement to me at 1st consultation..."How can you get hurt driving a truck?!"...Gee, Scott, I dare you to spend a few$$$ and attend Commercial Truck Driver Training...then...if you can handle an 80,000 gvw big rig safely down the road...can actually perform as a commercial Truck Driver...if U can even pass the required training to begin with...I dare...dare...dare you to operate as a long haul *Flatbed Truck Driver...that'll answer your stupid pull ur head out ? statement..Mr. Pink Peddlepushers, I'm a woman & I can outwork U!!!! Luv 2 see U atop a loaded trailer trying to tarp a load...huh, what a joke...u couldn't handle an 18 wheeler...let alone tarp a load of baled newsprint or any type of product, bet you couldn't even back a 53' dry van into a loading dock...DOC...Ha Ha That's Funny! U R Lucky I didn't sue U 4 malpractice/negligence. Thanx 2 U I get 2 keep on truckin shiftin them gears with L5-S1 herniation...Done pretty darn good for a woman...shows U up man any ol day! U told me I was UR poster child...yea right! Don't 4get what U said 2 me bout how "adjacent vertebraes above/below UR surgical area...susceptible 2 injury!!! yea huh...try getting violently vaulted out of an fully loaded 80,000 gvw semi tractor/53' trailer at 55 miles per hour impact with a solid object parked on a freeway & land violently at that enertia level on UR tush and then U'll get the full impact of what I'm saying here!!!! Then have 2 continue driving truck long haul in UR injured physical condition...R there brain cell upgrades 4 Doc's? Hmmm....coincidence finding myself sitting in UR facility next 2 none other than Mr. Cliff Smalley....Smalley Trucking...patient? Hmmmm. I got idea?!!! Maybe Smalley let U try one his flatbed trucks out...hey...U could go for a ride along trip and help the driver tarp a load of baled newsprint! It'd be load of fun 4 ya!!! Dare YA, Scottie!! Go 4 it!

|  worst doctor I've ever been too.  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

Mishandled treatment, caused permanent damage, and much pain. I should have sued. Refused to send records for a second opinion, when condition wasn't responding to his treatment. Because of a friend, got into another doctor in his group, who said extensive surgery was needed to correct the damage created.Doctor Kitchel was arrogant, seemed bothered answering questions and couldn't wait to get out of the room.

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2010

Courteous and efficient office staff. Was like the Les Schwab of medical practices