Dr. Scott Kitchel Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kitchel?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

The surgery was successful, could have been better but a competent doctor none the less. His surgical team was compromised of capable individuals who all performed as required. I thank them all.

patient of kitchells

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

the most memorable part after 2 years of testseeing, he basically said I was lieing about lower back pain and so he couldn't do anything for me and he did everything possible, so he sends me to nerve specialist, I went there and within 2 minutes, he told me what was wrong and couldn't figure out why kitchell couldn't figure what was wrong. nerve doc said there's at least 2 cracked discs in lower back but we need to other test 1st, the last. test was discography and sure enough 2 torn discs where he said they were, I went to kitchell to set up surgery and basically I asked him why he sent me to a nerve doc, has nothing to with that it's my spine and your the spine specialist, why could you do your job. then it just got worse from that point, worse experience in my life, he has made me disabled for the rest of my life and in more pain. than before surgery and said he was putting in 1 thing and then after I'm out puts cages in with no end rings and no screws just bone graph paste to hold cages in place and he cut all serial numbers of cages because they were not cleared for use use in usa for any spinal surgeries and we're only for facial recon. surgery of solid non bending bones in Europe.

worst doctor I've ever been too.

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Mishandled treatment, caused permanent damage, and much pain. I should have sued. Refused to send records for a second opinion, when condition wasn't responding to his treatment. Because of a friend, got into another doctor in his group, who said extensive surgery was needed to correct the damage created.Doctor Kitchel was arrogant, seemed bothered answering questions and couldn't wait to get out of the room.

Posted on January 31st, 2010

Courteous and efficient office staff. Was like the Les Schwab of medical practices

Posted on July 4th, 2016