Dr. Scott Kleber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 13th, 2016
TRASHIEST office EVER!!!
Horrible experience here! I would never recommend this office/ Laureate or Kleber to anyone. I wish I had read these reviews and others where he has a TWO star rating before going to this office. They are nasty, rude, disorganized and incompetent. The staff is real low budget and Kleber supports this. Dr. Kleber isn't concerned with treating your health issues and they schedule appointments for you and when you show up to the office they tell you that you don't have an appointment and send you away. When you show them proof of your appt and a text message from their office confirming your appointment the argue with you, insult you, and call security without telling you. Is this the way a doctor's office should treat patients? I'm not prejudice but the staff is primarily black and they have a ghetto like mentality. ASHLEY is QUEEN of the Kleber/ Laureate ghetto, and she is unprofessional and disrespectful and when you ask to speak to the boss she is threatening and tells you that she's in charge, she runs the office, and she makes the decisions and you can't talk to anyone else... yet talking to her is like talking to an ignorant individual raised on the streets. If Ashley is the main boss there then I see why they have so many problems and issues. You give someone a tiny bit of power and they somehow think they can mistreat patients. I will never ever go to them again. They broke my appointment without notifying me. The apt was confirmed by text and I showed that to them. I explained to them that I took the day off from work to make the appointment. I spent time and effort to get there, and wasted money on parking and Ashley basically said too bad it's our mistake but they don't care and won't see me for my appointment and then basically threatened to throw me out if I didn't like it and when I asked to speak to her boss she said that she makes her own rules and doesn't answer to anyone else since Christine was fired. Doesn't Kleber want to know about their poor behavior or s this per his instruction... My advice... don't ever put yourself in this predicament and find a better doctor that has a better reputation and much better office and staff. There are REAL PROBLEMS here!

April 6th, 2016
Awful experience! Terrible office and staff! Say away and find a different, more professional doctor and group.
I don't recommend DR. Kleber or his staff and office to my worst enemy. They are rude, uncaring, and unprofessional! Kleber and his office has bad reviews and ratings for a reason. I was treating very badly and don't wish for anyone else to experience what I did. Their office staff is mean, uncaring and on a power trip. Kleber uses them as his messenger because he not willing to take responsibilities for poor actions and practices. Find a much better doctor and practice because they don't really care about you and your best interest especially if that's not in the best interest of his wallet. They will thing nothing of treating your very poorly and disrespectfully. They dispose of you like trash if your situation isn't cut and dry, routine, and easy. Basically unless they can be very brief with you they don't feel as though they are making any money or profit on you so they treat you like garbage by disposing of you. Don't put yourself through this torture and read what others have had to say.

September 21st, 2015
Busy practice but takes time with patients. Have gone to this practice for over 40 years and they are very good.

June 24th, 2015
I've been a patient for 25+ years. He is very professional, competent and has excellent bedside manners. Unconditional Recommendation !

December 27th, 2014
Knows his stuff!
I have been a patient of this practice for 40 years & Dr Kleber for 8. This a busy office but Dr K is very sincere, takes appropriate time to examine and listen to patient concerns. As a sports oriented doctor , he is aimed toward healthy lifestyle issues. He will prescribe medicine when necessary but prefers that if a problem can be controlled by healthy living , this is a 1st choice. Follows up well too!

September 25th, 2014
Good doctor, bad staff
Impressed that doctor called me back personally with my lab results. He gave me great information and things to follow up on regarding new medications. However, when I called the office, his nursing staff had no idea about the new medications, it took them over 48 hours to return my call only to tell me they had no record of the indications the doctor left for me. Disappointing.

August 22nd, 2012
great doctor very nice

November 2nd, 2011
I am 56 and have never had a physician that took so much time to help me understand issues and how to deal with them. He is extremely knowledgeable, especially dealing with cardio strength and very conscientious. I never once suspected I was being tested for no reason other than insurance would reimburse. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 2nd, 2011
Retired business executive
I lived in Atlanta for 8 years and Kleber was my physician for 7. He was great - even to the point of always calling me himself with test results. S ...

October 10th, 2011
Can't recommend him.
Tried a couple appointments with him. I did arrive early for which he saw me earlier, which was a pleasant surprise. One appointment I lost my voice completely, he insisted I had allergies. He seemed eager to try leaving as quickly as possible, not checking my throat or sinuses or any physical tests. After 3 times telling him I have no known major allergies, he got ready to leave the room, before he closed the door, he had a response of "I guess we can do a strep test, but take allergy meds in case." Indeed it was strep.

September 1st, 2010
I like Dr. Kleber
Dr. Kleber has seemed sincerely interested in followup and general wellbeing. He honestly does seem a bit nerdy - but most of my nerdy friends are VERY INTELLIGENT. All I care about is that he seems a competent caring physician. Bed side manner is not much if you have a lousy physician. So far - I will give him 5 stars!

July 23rd, 2010
my Doctor for several years. Much better than HMO Doctors. Quickly cleared up 2 long term problems. Spends plenty time with me on each appointment.