A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kleiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans