A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kleiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Kleiman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Scott Kleiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kleiman practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.